2013 Senior Information
-Updated May 20, 2013
Caps and Gowns
- $20, can be paid at anytime to Ms. Valencia
- Distributed on Friday, June 7th after school
- Boys wear black, girls wear gold
- Students should wear professional clothes underneath, no blue or red
- No excessive modifications, such as writing on the hats. Graduates can wear flowers, and stoles
- Caps and gowns will not be distributed to students who owe money, books, sports uniforms, or have other outstanding debt or school materials. Debt notices will be sent home later this week.
- There were two advisory trips and two trips open to all seniors that occurred last week
- Discussion of senior dinner but in the past that was organized by parents and families
Graduation (Monday, June 10th at 12:30 PM)
Littlefield Hall, Mills College
- Students are expected to be at Mills no later than 10:30 for final rehearsals
- Doors to families and friends open at 12:00. No one will be admitted after 12:30!
- No balloons or noisemakers are allowed inside the hall
- Each student receives five tickets. If they would like more, a request can be made in writing and given to Ms. Valencia. If you don’t need all of your tickets, please let Ms. Valencia know right away so she can distribute them to families who may need extras.
- Tickets will be distributed on Friday, June 7th after school
- Tickets will not be distributed to students who owe money, books, sports uniforms, or have other outstanding debt or school materials. Debt notices will be sent home later this week.
- Security will be provided and tickets will be checked
- There will be school-provided light refreshments afterwards
- Students in danger of not graduating will receive notices in the mail this week. Please feel free to contact the school or your student’s advisor if you have not already been contacted or if you have questions
- Class of 2013 sweatshirts have been ordered. Cost is $30, to be paid to Mr. Zarazua
- We need food and snacks for the morning of graduation
- Graduates will be at Mills from at least 10:30-2:00 so we’d like to make sure they have enough to drink and eat so they’re not tired
- We are asking that families provide light refreshments, according to the first letter of their first name. Please drop off at Unity before 10 AM
- A-G (drinks)
- H-N (fruit)
- O-T (veggies)
- U-Z (pastries)
- The school can help support but interested parents and students will need to take the lead. A parent has agreed to take the lead. Contact Ms. Valencia for more information
- Yearbooks are now available from Ms. Cedillos. Please contact her for more information