The following data shows our school’s growth and continued efforts to improve the academic success of our students.
|Year||API Score||API Growth|
California High School Exit Exam (CAHSEE)
|CAHSEE Year||% proficient Math||% passing Math||CAHSEE Year||% proficient ELA||% passing ELA|
A-G Requirements Completion Rate
Acceptance Rate to Four-Year Colleges & Universities
Average Daily Attendance Rate (ADA)
Highlights from the 2009-10 Student Survey
- My teachers have allowed me to study subjects beyond simple facts, enabling me to understand them on a deeper level.
81.1% Agree or Strongly Agree
- My advisor notices when I do well in my academic (non-advisory) classes.
85.5% Agree or Strongly Agree
- I understand what classes I need to take in order to meet the University of California A-G requirements.
78.9% Agree or Strongly Agree
- My advisory teacher has been supportive during this past school year.
86.6% Agree or Strongly Agree
- School staff at Unity encourage me to go to college.
86.2% Agree or Strongly Agree